Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm Baaaack!!

I know it has been a long time since I posted, but life threw us a HUGE curveball this past summer when we lost my dear Mother-in-Law. She had been having a few medical problems and decided it was too much for her and didn't want to become a "burden" to anyone. It took me several months to come to terms with losing her and recently found out it wasn't depression I was suffering from, but a broken heart. This has greatly helped me recover. Anyway, things are better now and we had an awesome Christmas and great New Year and I am looking forward to 2010! One of my resolutions is to keep up with my blog and post at least once a month. I have lots of pictures to add to the slideshow at the bottom, so make sure you check that out soon. HAPPY 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment